Born in the small town of Carbondale, Illinois, and raised in the Tampa Bay area, Omari Dillard is a musical force to be reckoned with. He began playing piano at the tender age of 8. By the age of 11, Omari decided he wanted to play violin instead. From big festivals to weddings, and private parties/engagements, Omari has wooed audiences nationwide. In his free time, Omari loves to give back to the community by visiting schools and inspiring kids of all ages to pursue what came to be his passion in life: music.
Classically trained, with a contemporary style, Omari delivers harmonious sounds with versatility in genres like R&B, jazz, hip hop, rock, pop, country, and gospel. From Anita Baker and Luther Vandross, to Bruno Mars and Alicia Keys, and even Chris Stapleton's "Tennessee Whiskey" , Omari Dillard is sure to set the perfect vibe according to your occasion. Often told, "You make that violin sing like a saxophone!", he is also an intriguing performer. Whether you desire a laid back vibe over dinner, or an upbeat cadence to get the crowd on their feet, Omari will provide the tunes to have you moving and grooving all night! His sultry sound makes this musician one of the most captivating around!
Omari has received recognition from Artists like Deborah Cox, Chris Brown, Anthony Hamilton, as well as John Legend. His video on Chris Brown's instagram account has reached over 700k views. He's been featured on CBS10News and NBC's Daytime TV.
- Wooed audiences across the United States, the Caribbean, The Netherlands, and the UK.
- He was Nominated Best Instrumentalist of the Bay 2019
- Shared a stage with jazz legends like: Richard Elliot, Rick Braun, Najee, Althea Rene, Larry Coryell, and Jeanette Harris
- Performed for Civil Rights leader, broadcasting executive, and Martin Luther King Jr.'s former assistant: Xernona Claytpm
- Performed at A3C Festival in Atlanta, GA
- Performed at Gasparilla Fest (Tampa, FL)
- Black Heritage Festival (Tampa, FL)
- Proud partner of the 2021 Tampa Bay "Super Bowl LV" Business Connect